Sunday, January 27, 2013

Coleman Public House

Ahi Tuna Salad
      Got an evening off work, and to be honest I really didn't feel like cooking anything today.  I've just been far too tired.  Instead I went and saw Les Mis with my mother today and then we went out for "lunch" around 3 this afternoon.  We went to one of our haunts and as always had a lovely meal and a great time. 
      While I call it one of our "haunts" Coleman Public House isn't a place we go once a week, or even a month (although we would like to) we are usually just to busy to go out very often, but if you happen to be in Mount Pleasant and are looking for a laid back meal of absolutely delicious food it's a great place to check out.  According to my husband they have a great beer selection of local and international beers-- get a flight a great way to try some new beers.  Not to mention the bar is roomy for a nice gathering with friends. 

      The food, though, is what keeps bringing me back.   They have burgers and pizzas as well as some southern specialties.  But there is also a bit of Asian fusion on the menu.  The Asian Glazed Rib appetizer is always fabulous, and honestly I have yet to have anything there I didn't like.  Still I have my favorite.  The Fungi Burger.  I have a slight addiction to mushrooms and when you add truffle oil, caramelized onions and a beautiful medium rare burger, not to mention those garlic fries. . . well it's a little addictive. 
      So check it out.  Have some fun and eat some yummy food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment